19th Annual Cove Cherry Fair starts in...
Entertainment and Activities for All Ages
- Balloon Rides on Dawn Treader
- Community Parade
- Sourdough Pancake Breakfast
- City-wide Yard Sale
- Hog Wild Train from Elgin Lions
- Bouncy House for Little Ones
- Kids Art/Craft Activities with Art Center East
- Prize Contests: Polite Pie Eating, Traditional Pie Eating, Cherry Pit Spittin’
- Cove Rural Fire District’s Bubble Machine
- Old-fashioned Family Games — races, relays, balloon tossing, and more
- 3 Live Music Groups (names coming soon)
- Side A Beer Garden — Well, most venues are for all ages.
- Community-wide Yard Sale
- After-fair Concert/Dance at Cove Drive-In
Do you entertain, lead activities, or have something interesting to share?
- Go to the Entertainment page.
- Click on the big yellow button to submit an online proposal for your entertainment venue, organized activity, or point of interest.
Thank you to the vendors who have already secured their reservations.
To see who’s already signed up, or to learn more about being a vendor:
- Go to the Vendors page.
- Click the big green button in the Vendor section to sign up online.
As an all-volunteer one-day event, we rely on volunteers to get things done.
The work is easy, the crew is fun to work with, and you may commit to as little as 10 minutes or as much time as all day — whatever time you have to share before or on Cherry Fair day to:
- Decorate the Cherry Fairy float
- Direct parade participants
- Help with old-fashioned games and prize contests
- Set up or clean up the fairgrounds
- Empty trash cans or stock paper supplies
- Sell Quilt Raffle tickets or commemorative items
- Help us keep the crowd happy
Please contact Cindy Edwards by email or phone 541-805-8563 for more info.