…for the 19th Annual Cove Cherry Fair is now open.
Do you have goods, goodies, or services you’d like to sell or promote at the Cherry Fair? Please review the Vendor/Venue information (pdf) and click the button below to register.
Sign Up Online
(opens in new tab)
Our online registration form lets you pay by check (mail-in), credit/debit card, or PayPal.
Want a printed form mailed to you? Contact Cindy at 541-805-8563.
Entertainment, Venues, Attractions
Would you like to bring an organized activity, entertainment, or point of interest to the fair? Submit a proposal online, or call Cindy at (541) 805-8563.
Propose a Venue
(opens in new tab)
If you aren’t sure if Cherry Fair is the right place for your venue, or if you just want to chat about possibilities, please contact Cindy at 541-805-8563.
Packets mailed from anywhere besides Cove one week before Cherry Fair day will not arrive on time. Please call Cindy at (541) 805-8563 to sign up late.
- You will be notified by email of your assigned vendor space(s) at least 3 days before Cherry Fair day.
- Vendor spaces will marked and ready for set-up by noon on the day before the Cherry Fair. We’ll have a map handy, too.
- You may set up your booth (at least the equipment) on Friday.
Note: We are not responsible for any valuables left unattended overnight.
- You may drive onto the fairgrounds to set up at either entrance:
– Next to Founders Hall near the corner of Hwy 237 and Church Street.
– At Cove Sportsman Club on Hwy 237 west of Ascension School.
- On arrival, look for your assigned space(s) number painted on the ground.
– Can’t find your space? A Cherry Fair volunteer will be available to help.
– Go to your space and set up.
– Park your car in designated vendor parking areas.
- Parking is free, but very limited.
– Vendor parking is on the south lawn near Hwy 237, between the fence and Taylor, French, and Paddock Halls.
– One vehicle per vendor is permitted in the vendor parking area.
– Watch for and do not park in “no parking” spaces.
- Prepare to break down at 4pm (not before).
Tips for Success
- Sign up early to get the best spaces and best chance for having special requests met.
- If you are last-minute sign-up (one week or less to fair day), call Cindy at 541-805-8563.
- Keep a copy of your Vendor/Venue Information and Registration Form.
- First time vending? Do a practice set-up at home to make sure you have all of the equipment and supplies you need to be productive and comfortable for an 8-hour day.
- Shade is limited, so bring a canopy to keep yourself and your goods cool and comfy.
- Speaking of comfy, bring a chair, too. Eight hours is a full day, and you will need to give your feet and knees a break now and then.
- Need power? Bring your own power strip and long extension cord.
- Keep your products and the vendor area clean. Consider bringing a small waste basket (maybe even some wet wipes or paper towels) so your customers don’t have to walk away from your booth to toss snack wrappers.
- You can leave your things overnight if you set up on Friday.* Please make sure your area is protected from the weather and your items are reasonably secured.
- Think of your vendor spaces as including the few feet in front of your booth — the space that will be occupied by customers, whom you want to keep in your selling space as long as you can.
- Bring plenty of extra change. There are no banks or ATMs in Cove.
- Accept multiple types of currency (cash, check, and credit/debit) if possible. People spend more if they don’t need cash on hand.
- Most important: Have fun with a lot of great people!
*Cherry Fair, Cove Community Association, and Ascension School are not responsible for the loss or theft of any items left unattended. Thankfully, Cove is a pretty safe and honest community.