The 2017 Cherry Fair planning is just getting underway, and we have great things in store for this year.
Please watch this page for updated Vendor Packet.
Already on the Cherry Fair Vendor list?
Watch your inbox in February for more info and signup details.
Have any questions about being a Cherry Fair Vendor or want to join the vendor email list?
Call 541-805-8563 or send email to Cindy Edwards.
How to sign up as a vendor or venue:
- Download and complete the Cove Cherry Fair Vendor Packet (coming soon).
- Send in the completed application and payment as directed on the form.
- Watch for confirmation of receipt within 2 weeks from mailing date.
Questions? Contact Cindy Edwards at (541) 805-8563 or send email to Cindy.
How set-up works:
- You will be notified by email of your assigned vendor space(s) at least 3 days before Cherry Fair day.
- We will have your vendor spaces marked and ready for set-up by noon on the day before the Cherry Fair.
- You may set up your booth (at least the equipment) on Friday.
Note: We are not responsible for any valuables left unattended overnight.
- You may drive onto the fairgrounds to set up at either entrance:
– South of Founders Hall near the corner of Hwy 237 and Church Street.
– Cove Sportsman Club on Hwy 237 west of the fairgrounds at Ascension School.
- On arrival, look for your assigned space(s) number painted on the ground.
– Can’t find your space? A Cherry Fair volunteer will be available to help.
– Go to your space and set up.
- Parking is free, but very limited.
– Vendor parking is at the fence south of the Taylor, French, and Paddock Halls.
– Only vehicle per vendor is permitted in the vendor parking area.
- Prepare to break down at 4pm, and vacate the property by 6pm.
Tips for success:
- Sign up early to get the best spaces and best chance for having special requests met.
- If you are last-minute sign-up (7 days or fewer to fair day), call Cindy at 541-805-8563.
- Keep a copy of the Vendor/Venue Package you sent in for registration.
- Bring plenty of extra change. There are no banks or ATMs in Cove.
- Consider using an e-pay product that let’s you accept credit cards online or via your smart phone.
- First time vending? Do a practice set-up at home to make sure you have all of the equipment and supplies you need to be productive and comfortable for an 8-hour day.
- You can leave your things on your vendor space if you set up on Friday. Just make certain the area is protected from the weather and that your items are reasonably secured.
- Most important: Have fun with a lot of great people!