Sign Up Online
(opens in new tab)
Our online registration form lets you pay by check (mail-in), credit/debit card, or PayPal.
Want a printed form mailed to you? Contact Cindy at 541-805-8563.
- Coral Rose — Handcrafted home goods
- Cove Honey — Honey and products from the hive
- Folly Farm — Gourmet garlic
- Gathering Hole — Concealed carry bags and accessories
- Kim Rollins Fine Arts Imaging — Print images on varied media
- Lazy Lizard Designs — Handcrafted silver jewelry
- LuLaRoe Heather Torres — LuLaRoe clothing
- Pampered Chef — High quality kitchen tools
- Paparazzi Jewelry — Jewelry of all types
- Shelter from the STorm — Information about services, volunteer opportunities
- Something for EveryBODY — Oat almond milk soaps, bath bombs, and more
- Trippy Hippie Artifacts — Handmade jewelry, Tie dye, dreamcatchers, and more
- Usborne Books & More — Children’s books
USPS takes up to 10 days to deliver mail to Cove, and we need to know by August 13th for whom we are making spaces.
If you are running a little (or a lot) late, please call Cindy at (541) 805-8563.
Set up and Tips (PDF)
- We will send out assigned vendor space(s) 3 days before Cherry Fair day.
- Spaces will marked and ready for set-up by noon on the day before the Cherry Fair.
- You may set up your booth on Friday.*
- Drive-on fairground entrances and exits:
– Next to Founders Hall near the corner of Hwy 237 and Church Street.
– Cove Sportsman Club on Hwy 237 west of Ascension School.
- Assigned spaces and space numbers are painted on the ground.
- Cherry Fair volunteers will be available to help with space locations. Ask for Cindy.
- All vendors must be set up and ready to vend by 8am.
- All vendor vehicles must be parked and stationary by 8am.
- Vendor parking on the south lawn near Hwy 237 is free, and limited to one (1) vehicle per vendor.
- Keep “no parking” spaces free from obstruction.
*Cherry Fair, Cove Community Association, and Ascension School Camp & Conference Center are not responsible for the loss or theft of any items left unattended, or belongings damaged by weather. Thankfully, Cove is a pretty safe place and honest community.
Tips for Success
Set up and Tips (PDF)
- Sign up early to get the best spaces and best chance for having special requests met.
- If signing up within one week of fair day, call Cindy at 541-805-8563.
- Keep a copy of your Vendor/Venue Information and Registration Form.
- First time vending? Do a practice set-up at home to make sure you have all of the equipment and supplies you need to be productive and comfortable for an 8-hour day.
- Shade is limited, so bring a canopy to keep yourself and your goods cool and comfy.
- Bring a chair. Eight hours is a full day, and your feet and knees need a break now and then.
- Need power? Bring your own power strip and long extension cord.
- Keep your products and the vendor area clean. Consider bringing a small waste basket, and wet wipes or paper towels.
- You may leave your things overnight if you set up on Friday. Protect your products from the weather and make sure your belongings are reasonably secure.*
- Bring plenty of extra change. There are no banks or ATMs in Cove.
- Accept multiple types of currency (cash, check, and credit/debit) if possible.
- Make sure you have someone to fill in while you take a break now and then.
- Most important: Have fun with a lot of great people!
*Cherry Fair, Cove Community Association, and Ascension School Camp & Conference Center are not responsible for the loss or theft of any items left unattended. Thankfully, Cove is a pretty safe place and honest community.