Cove Community Association was established in 1998 to support activities and projects that build a more cohesive and enriched community. The Association is a non-profit, 501(c)(3), organization of volunteers dedicated to improving the greater Cove area.
CCA shares membership with:
Cove Community Association (CCA) membership is cost-free, and open to anyone who lives, works, or owns a business in Cove.
CCA sponsors the annual Cove Cherry Fair and actively supports maintenance of the corner garden at the corner of Main and Jasper. We happily consider other projects that benefit our community and its visitors, such as these past projects:
- Welcome to Cove signs at the city boundaries
- Cove Community Part built next to Cove School
- Parks and Community Center Master Plan (2001)
- Cove Warms Spring Pool Feasibility Study (2003)
- Cove Oregon website redesign (2014)
Cove Community Association Leadership
President: Cindy Edwards (541) 805-8563
Vice President: Catherine Parks (541) 962-6531
Treasurer: Alice Alexander (541) 568-4573
Recording Secretary: Betsy Arnson (541) 568-4902