The Cove Sportsman Club was incorporated in April 1948, and the Club’s building was completed in 1949 on land leased from the Episcopal Church.
- $15.00 per year
- Open to everyone 18 years or older
Club Meeting Schedule:
Dates: Second Wednesday of each month, September through May.
Format: Potluck supper, business meeting, and bingo.
- Public trap shoots for all ages are at 9:00am on the first and third Sundays of the month, September through May.
- Oyster stew membership drive in January
- Members-only crab feed in February
- Special turkey shoot in December for families, which also has games for non-shooters to win hams, turkeys, and bacon.
- The Sportsman Club hall with kitchen is available for renting at $30 for members and $50 for non-members.
2011 -12 Officers:
President: Nancy Comstock, 541-568-4820
Vice President: Wally Rydd, 541-568-4879
Secretary and Reservations: Alice Alexander, 541-568-4573
Treasurer: Marilynn Rydd, 541-568-4879
Reservations: Alice Alexander, 541-568-4573