Mission Statement & Beliefs
The Cove School District, where
every student is important,
promotes lifelong learning
through community partnership.
Philosophy: The focus for Cove School District #15 is academic. It is our desire to provide a rigorous curriculum, which prepares students for the 21st Century.
- -The family is the primary influence in the development and
education of the child-
- -It takes the total community to raise a child-
- -Learning is an active, lifelong process-
- -The school is responsible to provide continual opportunities for student success-
- -Every individual is unique and important-
- -A student's attitude and self-image are key factors in her or his educational success-
- -Quality teaching demands innovation, collaboration and continual professional development-