Cove Community Association was established in 1998 to support activities and projects that build a more cohesive and enriched community. The Association is a non-profit, 501(c)(3), organization of volunteers dedicated to improving the greater Cove area.
CCA shares membership with:
Cove Community Association (CCA) membership is cost-free, and open to anyone who lives, works, or owns a business in Cove.
CCA sponsors the annual Cove Cherry Fair and actively supports maintenance of the corner garden at the corner of Main and Jasper. We happily consider other projects that benefit our community and its visitors, such as these past projects:
- Welcome to Cove signs at the city boundaries
- Cove Community Part built next to Cove School
- Parks and Community Center Master Plan (2001)
- Cove Warms Spring Pool Feasibility Study (2003)
- Cove Oregon website redesign (2014)
- Cherry Fair Infrastructure Development (2015-2021)
- Memorial Bench Revitalization & Relocation (2022)
Board of Directors
President: Heidi Van Schoonhoven 541-910-1798; email
Vice President: Gerry Zastrow
Treasurer: Lisa Boquist
Secretary: Nella Mae Parks; email