Who do you think should be Grand Marshal(s) for the 20th Annual Cove Cherry Fair?
Nominate worthy person or couple via one of the bright red jars at Dollars Corner and the Cove Post Office. Get your nominations in before July 20th.
What to include in your nomination:
- Name or names of someone who has made a significant contribution to the Cove greater community.
- A brief description of their contribution(s).
How do we select the Grand Marshal?
- On July 20th, all nominations are collected and compiled, verbatim.
- Nominees are listed in alphabetic order by last name, with all information submitted in the jars (verbatim, typos and all).
- Prior Grand Marshals review the nominations, and make a selection based on their good judgment and historical knowledge of the Cove community.
The Cove Library’s annual fund-raising garden event for 2019 will again be in the form of a garden tea in a secret location.
Tour this beautiful garden, visit with friends and enjoy homemade goodies. You will have a chance to speak to library members about how your ticket donation is used to support our all-volunteer library.
Please stop by the library for directions to the secret Garden Tea location. A restroom is available at the library.
- Date: Saturday, June 29, 2019
- Time: 11:00 am – 1:00 pm (drop-in)
- Ticket Price: $10:00 donation. Tickets and directions available at the library the morning of the tea.
- Raffle prizes will be drawn from ticket stubs during the event.
Thank you for your continued support of Cove Library Programs.
We always welcome supportive members as well as those who wish to become fully involved in our Cove Library Improvement Club.
A $5.00 membership fee will cover the commitment of your choice.